Wednesday 9 February 2011

The human body can do wonderful things (my most positive blog yet!)


So, when people say things like...


"I'm big boned" ........... "it's not in my genetics" .......... "I could never do that" or even simply.......... "I could never look that way!"


I think "rubbish!" Sure, we all have our DNA which will ultimately shape our bodies and impact things such as metabolism, body fat storage and bone structure. But, in terms of your overall image, these can all be "over-ridden" if you like, by exercise.


Check out these pictures below for inspiration. What do you notice?...

These two...


Or what about these guys?...


And these?...


Or finally this pair...


That's right - they're the same people on each pair of pictures. Sure, they're celebrities and as such have endless professional help in regards to training, diet and lifestyle management but it goes to show that pretty much anything is possible.

So, while you may not be looking for such drastic transformations, nor have the time and finances to back such efforts, never say "I could never do that!" The human body, in many ways is amazing!

You can achieve anything, it's just a case of how much you want to apply yourself!

Two last comments:

"If you always do the average, you'll always get the average!"

and

"The only thing that stands between a person and what they want in life is the will to try it and the faith to believe it is possible!"

If you want further proof of what the body can do, check out these images... PLEASE be careful if you even try any of these:

Follow me on Twitter: www.Twitter.com/MichaelD_PT
and subscribe to my YouTube channel at: www.YouTube.com/user/BigMikePT

No comments:

Post a Comment