Saturday 17 July 2010

So I'm blogging...

So here I am...blogging.

I’m not claiming to be an “industry figure” or a “source of all knowledge” for that matter. There are thousands upon thousands of heavily established individuals and organisations in the fitness industry who are extremely well placed to offer advice to everyone from the lunchtime gymer to Olympic athletes.

BUT... working as a PT, I do have access to a lot of everyday people... “Joe public”, “guy (or girl) next door” types and will be probed on a variety of issues.

I’m going to attempt to answer common questions that the average gym-goer or sports enthusiast may have, with my own knowledge and that of others in the industry – fingers crossed people read, enjoy and on occasion, learn from some of my posts.

Oh well... here goes nothing...

You can also follow me on: http://twitter.com/MichaelD_PT
and view my YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/BigMikePT

****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment